The Benefits of Our Referral and Broker Program
Build a solid working relationship with KPI Commercial Capital through our referral and broker program. We provide outstanding referral fees and commissions for all the transactions we fund, and we refer returning clients to you to keep a strong connection between companies. We pay promptly upon closing and always protect brokers and referrals by stating fees upfront. Trust in our transparency and professionalism when referring your clients to one of our teams.
Call KPI Commercial Capital for more details about our referral and broker program. Our highly-trained consultants are ready to answer your questions. We will gladly preview your transactions and help you submit them.
Join Our Team
KPI Commercial Capital has regional sales positions open across the United States. We seek new team members to maintain our status as a reliable lender with quick turnaround times for transactions.
Who We Need
We are always looking for team members with the following characteristics:
- Customer First Service – You focus on the client’s needs from first contact through closing.
- Organization–You are diligent and organized to safe-guard confidential information.
- Motivation–You have the drive and self-confidence to complete a range of tasks in a timely manner.
- Sense of Humor– You understand how laughter strengthens our connections to clients.
- Friendliness– You are people’s person, treat all customers with respect.
- Confidence–You believe in yourself and bounce back when rejected.
What We Offer
We believe in providing a motivating and positive workplace by taking care of our staff. Benefits of working with us include:
- The opportunity to work with talented, professional teams
- Outstanding commissions upon successful closing
- Enriching professional development experiences
- An extensive resource network that allows you to work from anywhere
- Career advancement opportunities
Please call or email KPI Commercial Capital Loans to schedule an interview. We look forward to speaking with you and learning more about your qualifications and career goals.